For those who aren’t familiar with it, the CCSF is a yearly festival the Creatures community holds to celebrate the Creatures game series and the related fan made creations and add-ons.
No drama or unpleasantness during the festival please.
For the next several days various fan made creations will be released and shared for the community to enjoy.
We hope you have fun!
Here it is, the final episode of the wolfling run! Congrats to the winner!
As soon as I have the exports I will get them posted so you can download your favorites!
We hope everyone had fun!
After a long delay, here’s the next segment of the Wolfling Run!
Wow… I’m surprised the last few norns are holding on this long and so well….
And as a bonus surprise…. a special early/late gift from Malkin! It had gotten a little lost after it was submitted, but here it is now!
– Reindeer for the Garden Box –
Here we go, we’ve reach the third quarter…
Sorry for the long delay between videos this time, but she explains why in the video.
And… here are the adoptions for days 12 & 13
– Days 12 & 13: Wolfling Run babies –
Today’s episode is a double feature, yesterday’s episode and today’s episode!
Day 11’s video is had some technical issues, so it was a bit delayed. However, we do have the adoptions for Day 9, Day 11 and the rest of the norns who have fallen during the run.
And here they are….
– Day 9 Wolfling Run babies. –
– Day 11 Wolfling Run babies –
– Cobra –
– Jackson –
– Kiki –
– Sebby –
– Spots_n_Stripes –
– Well, things certainly moved along quickly in this episode, and it looks like next episode, the second quarter will finally start.
– Note: I’ve went through to all the old videos and updated them so they show properly.
Cobra and Belladona’s adoptions shall be made available soon.
And here we are… The final day of the CCSF, I really hope everyone has enjoyed it it and all the releases.
Mea wore herself out getting the last of these presents done for today, and here they are…
– The Egg Basket – It is full of edible animal eggs for your creatures to eat. Mea made it with today’s DuoDragons and other meat eating creatures in mind So hopefully she got all the stims and everything else set up properly so it’s instinct friendly.
– The Grub Bucket – Full of edible bugs, this grub bucket was also built with the DuoDragons and other meat eating creatures in mind. So, it should be instinct friendly… Too bad Mea didn’t have time to build animation sprites for all the bugs. Maybe that will happen in a later version.
And now, since it was requested, the source code with comments for all of the agents Mea released this CCSF. Hopefully them being in .cos form is okay, if not, Mea will resave them as .txt files and post them tomorrow since she is out of time for today.
– Source Code Mania –
Happy CCSF Everyone! Hope you all had fun!